The residence occupies a 2000m2 building with private garden fully renovated in 2007 meeting safety standards and and with modern equipment. The AEPP residence accepts boys and girls with different cultural, geographical and religious backgrounds with warm, stimulating and open welcome.
The résidence can accommodate students for the entire year, but also students, or trainees who wish to stay at AEPP for a few nights or months.
The housing is on four floors and offers :
- 30 single or double rooms for students who stay here for the entire universtity year or passagers in short stays during the summer
- 8 rooms with four beds, large duplex (20 à 27m2) with mezzanine and two beds on each floor (with individual toilet and sink, shared shower) for students who come here for their internships, night or monthly stays in Paris
- 4 double rooms with kitchen (and bathroom shared with the neighboringroom) that can be occupied by couple-students.
There is a large Public area with :
- Equipment to be used for free by residents to help the every day life such as the washing room, the kitchen equiped with every thing needed, a study room, rooms for sport... and large space for social meeting ;
- A entire floor is reserved for animation center and activities, equiped with 3 mooving rooms with a capacities of 30 to 200 people that could be put to the disposition of outsiders, private animation or reunion.
The residence is located between Bastille and Nation, in a warm district of craftsmen and artists and with typic village spirit of old Paris.
There are many metro and bus lines close by, it takes 10 minutes to get to the city center or Vincennes park. Situated next to a university restaurant and near town hall, libraries, the post, cultural centers, swimming pools, tennis courts and sports clubs.
- Metro: Line 8 (Station Faidherbe-Chaligny), line 9 (rue des Boulets) and 5 minutes from lines 1, 2, 5 and RER A (station Nation)
- Bus: line 46, 86